What is it? Windows utility for creating accurate thumbnail images and scaled-down/up image copies.
Why we like it? With Easy Thumbnails we can batch resize, compress, rename, copy and adjust images.
It has a built-in real time image viewer. You can use slider controls to rotate images and adjust their contrast, brightness, sharpness and quality.
- Eleven resampling filters, including Bicubic and Lanczos3
- Sharpen soft images from digital cameras
- Real-time preview of target image and its file size
- Preserves EXIF data in JPEG images
- Supports lossless JPEG rotation
- Save your thumbnails to a Web page using a HTML template that you can easily customize
System Requirements? Runs under all recent versions of Windows (from Windows 95 to 8.1)
Where to get it? http://www.fookes.com/easy-thumbnails
Who makes it? Fookes Software
How much? 100% free. It won’t annoy you with ads, junkware or nag screens.